Our dentists and team use advanced dental lasers when providing your care. Laser dentistry allows us to complete your treatments more comfortably, quickly and effectively so you can regain your oral health and return to normal oral function and activities as soon as possible.
Lasers are a highly versatile technology and may be used in a broad range of treatments, including:
- Treatment for gum disease, such as removing bacteria and infected oral tissues.
- Curing, or hardening, a dental filling.
- Removing decay or tooth damage.
- Treating cold and canker sores.
- Enhancing a teeth whitening treatment.
- Recontouring the gumline.
- Performing oral surgery procedures.
- Detecting cavities or other developing problems.
- And more!
There are many benefits to using laser dentistry over traditional treatment methods. Using a dental laser will help:
- Reduce overall treatment time.
- Reduce healing time after a procedure.
- Decrease the risk of infection following treatment.
- Minimize any bleeding during and after treatment.
- Ensure a precise treatment by targeting only the treatment area and not any nearby oral tissue.
- Provide a more comfortable treatment. Depending on the procedure, you may not even need an anesthetic.
For more information about laser dentistry, and to schedule a consultation with our dentists, contact our office today!